Wednesday 22 April 2009

Dog Show

I have finished sewing dogs. Here they are, all posing for the show.

I wish I hadn't used beige as my background, but it was an experiment (making dogs, not using beige!) and has turned out pretty well, overall. The dogs are all different breeds, from the pale green Robodog (bottom left), the Tartandog (top right), Bonedog (just under the WOOF) and the Stringdog (easy to find!) I think a cat has even sneaked in there too! Now I need to find something gutsy for a border.

5 comments:

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Bravo! This is splendid!

Diana said...

Very, very cute! Maybe for your next(!)one you can use a different background.

Tonya Ricucci said...

so much fun. you did a great job! love it.

Fiona said...

I rather like the background - the colourful dogs look good against it. Now I've just got to decide which is my favourite.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Looks great!

As fort he border...how about a piano key border using the same bright fabric?