Saturday 26 September 2009

Mystery quilt

Recently, things have been very busy on the Project Linus front - I have had several visitors bringing quilts and generally helping out, and have made visits to collect quilts etc. This has resulted in me spending time sorting, labelling, sewing bindings etc, and if you would like to see some of the results, look here.

Meanwhile, I have been getting on with the mystery quilt blocks in 'Quiltmaker' magazine. Here they are, all ready for the grand reveal.
How will Bonnie Hunter put them together? I can see how the star blocks might go,

and how the red blocks might go,
but can't begin to see how they will go together to make a top! Luckily, I don't have to worry about this, as I think I'm in very safe hands!

2 comments:

black bear cabin said...

oh...im excited to see them all together too....very pretty colors! as for your Linus projects...wow....you've been busy! nice job!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

looks interesting...can't wait to see the big reveal!