Saturday 26 November 2011

Too many projects

I know I have a lot of projects on the go, but that's how I like it. If I get a bit bored with my Dear Jane, I can do some Orca Bay. If I get fed up with challenge blocks, I can do some of my Crumbalong. But I decided to make an effort to get some projects finished, and since the Barbara Brackman Civil War blocks is coming to an end I thought I'd catch up with those.


Here is week 38 ready to be squared up. Looking good. Except there is just one problem.


Since I have done it all in blue (the colours of my Dear Jane), it won't fit in very well with all the other blocks which are in turquoise and purple! Never mind. I'm just the girl to use up an orphan block. Now to cut some more patches in purple and turquoise!

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I think having several projects on the go keeps things fresh! Like your block :o)