Saturday 14 July 2012

Family time

It's the time of year when we have our annual family gathering, and it was last Sunday at my cousin's in Nottinghamshire.  Unfortunately the weather wasn't too good, and we weren't able to sit outside for much of the afternoon, but we managed to snatch time for a group photo.  Unfortunately Uncle Sid had already gone home, but everyone else was there.  It was a lovely day and it was good to catch up with relatives I haven't seen recently.  (I'm on the back row, third from the left at the back!)
Then we had another family gathering as it was my birthday (again!).   DH, DS and DD with her lovely boyfriend, Ben, (he's the one with the pink hair!) went to a local restaurant for some fine dining. 


 What can I do this weekend to top this?!

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

You all look so happy in that last pic! Happy Belated Birthday!