Tuesday 22 December 2015

More Linus for 2015

Most people are currently either rushing round the shops, up to their arms in flour or busy hoovering up the dust bunnies behind the spare bed!  But not Lynn.  She's busy thinking about Project Linus!  She emailed me to say she was having a clear out, and would I like some fabric, but some of it was scraps, also some wool and dress patterns - any good?  I replied quickly to say, yes please, to all of it!  
She called round this morning with an enormous bag full of yardage, jelly roll remnants, a few scraps, plus the wool and patterns.  Dressmaking patterns are so expensive these days, I'm sure these will quickly sell.


Here she is with the bag of goodies.  I was especially pleased at a good selection of neutrals, as we're getting short of those.  Thank you so much Lynn, and be assured everything in the bag will be put to good use, and the result will be lots of children with their own hug!  Merry Christmas! 

No comments: