Wednesday 28 September 2016

More ticking off

I have been having some sewing time recently, as Richard is currently directing two plays ('See How they Run' and 'Aladdin') and has been at rehearsals several evenings in the last week or two.  While the cat's away, the mouse will sew! 


UFO number 3 is done.  I'm pleased with it, and even more pleased to see it finished! 


Number 4 is nearly a top.  This Bonnie Hunter design is great for using up 2" strips and squares. 


Number 5 is being quilted.  I'm doing the light areas in cream and the dark areas in blue, and then a blue binding. 


I've been hand sewing the Kansas Stars onto this quilt.  It's looking good, and I think it'll benefit from some fancy borders, but that's a decision for another day. 


And gradually, the lozenges are being sewn onto this Lucy Boston example.  Only another half dozen to go. 






1 comment:

audrey said...

We have some similar projects going on! Lovely to see yours in progress.:)