Friday 23 September 2016

Ticking them off

I've been fairly good and haven't started any new projects, just been beavering away at my UFOs.  The pink hexagons is number 1 done.  This colour challenge is number 2, 


Not wonderful, but there are stars on the front and orange chickens on the back.  And number 3 is the Squedge quilt, ready for its binding.


I wanted to bind it in the same fabric as the turquoise border, but the fabric had sold out.  The other turquoise is a good enough match.  


And here is a little digression.  I finished off this Mile a Minute with stars quilt to show at Piecemakers, as it uses the star Accuquilt die we recently bought. I think it it looks good, but I won't count it in my UFO tally.  Oh, and I added another UFO on the end. 


Just four Patchwork of the Crosses blocks which I made for a workshop.  I just need a few edging lozenges, and then I can big it up into a baby quilt.  Great project for evenings in front of the tv! 




No comments: