Wednesday 5 July 2017

Quilting

I have been busy sewing, but mainly trying to finish off Linus tops.  


This monster is done.  Not the most inspiring of designs, but I think a teenager will appreciate its size to snuggle down under!  Incidentally, it confirmed my dislike of quilt as you go.  Since the blocks weren't all quite the same size, normally I'd ease them to fit, but once they're quilted, you can't do that.   Never mind, it's a finish. 


This is also a finish.  I love the design, but I think it might have been better not quite so scrappy.  Still, it has a lovely animal print on the back, so I'm sure it will find a suitable home. 


Another finish (well, once the binding has been slipstitched it will be a finish!) scrappy blue snowballs. 


This one is waiting for its binding.  It's a collection of orphans, and I think they play together pretty well.


And a work in progress, these giant flying geese which have been paired with a lovely lime green robot print.  I'm part way through quilting this one, so off we go! 


And a sneak preview of something I'm working on for next year.  Sssshhh! 



 





1 comment:

Frog Quilter said...

Great job on all your finishes and soon to be done. They will be loved.