Monday 30 October 2017

One rabbit

I'm progressing slowly on my Down the Rabbithole quilt for a number of reasons.  One is that I've been poorly, (fine now), and been on holiday, but I think the fact that there's so much repetition in the quilt isn't really suiting my butterfly personality.  I loved the new challenges in Happy Days, last year's BOM, and am finding the 'make 10 more like that', 'you need 40 altogether' etc a bit boring.  It's not Sarah's fault, it's mine, and I need to knuckle under and get on with it.  


So here is my first bunny.  He was a bit tricky, especially the second ear, but he's done. Now to do 3 more. Sigh. 

1 comment:

Millie said...

You're certainly a better woman than I am if you can do four more of those exactly alike. Can you at least make one a mirror image and be jumping in the opposite direction? I do like the bunny you made.