Monday 1 January 2018

Yay, Bonnie!

Happy New Year to all, and I hope 2018 brings you lots of happiness and fun.  My year has started well, as Bonnie Hunter is revealing her mystery quilt day by day!  I haven't managed to keep up, but I have enough elements to make some blocks. 


Bit of a dreary photo, but the blocks are looking lovely!  I did my usual half of the components, and find I will have enough to make 25 of these blocks.  Twenty five!  Nine down, and sixteen to go!  Plus there are more components to come!  Exciting! 




1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

These blocks are really pretty. I am really happy with the way the mystery turned out this year, and am glad I am participating. I am making a fourth of the blocks, but we will see. I am tempted to make this one bigger.